Ok, so I’m on time this week, phew! I’m joining up again with The Nectar Collective’s Weekly Wishes link-up, an inspiring and motivating goal-orientated link-up across the world.
So how did I get on with my goals last week?
- Just keep swimming! This went all wrong when I woke up the following day with a lot of pain across my chest, I’ve since discovered swimming is not a good idea as it was putting too much strain on my chest. Oh well, at least I tried something, good news is I’m starting to feel a bit better everyday so I’m sure I’ll be back in the pool in no time.
- Be more organised! I’m happy with my progress on this one, after going to Paperchase looking for a cute notepad I decided although they a beautiful, I can do this cheaper! I bought a cheap A4 folder from Tiger and found some cute blog planning printables, all for £2! I’ll have my house deposit in no time at this rate! 😉 I’m going to be blogging about this soon, watch this space!
- Finish my crochet cowl! Yep, tick this off, finished it on Saturday then took some funky pics of me wearing it on Brighton pier on the Sunday for my pattern. That post is coming soon too.
- Start to organise the Bitch & Stitch! Tick this one off too, we are well and truly into the swing of organising this now! We are currently just gauging how many people are interested in coming, so if you sew, knit or crochet (or want to learn) let me know, everyone is welcome!!
So, that was last week… my current weeks goals are:
- Eat Healthy! As I can’t exercise much at the moment I feel like I might be getting a bit squishy… I’ve also was comfort eating a lot when I was poorly and yeah, I’m not in the best shape I’ve ever been. This week I’m starting a healthy eating regime, using My Fitness Pal to track my intake of food. I’ve also bought some Diet Protein shakes from Reflex which are great for me as being a vegetarian is difficult to eat a high protein diet. Vince has agreed to help me write a post on why protein shakes are great for women, so looking forward to that, watch this space!
- Start a new crochet project! I’m super delighted to announce that one of my besties Andrea gave birth this weekend, to a beautiful baby girl, Lily. So out come the crochet patterns! Or maybe I might even knit something seeing as I’ve been crocheting a lot recently… Scanning Pinterest and Ravelry for cute baby projects, so excited to make her something!
- Sort my finances! Now we have settled into our flat it’s time to start a savings plan for the next step in life, a house! It’s going to be a long road but there is no time like the present to make a start. I get paid tomorrow and have already worked out where I can make cut backs to start saving (see blog planner!) I also need to have a look through and see where I can save money on things like insurances etc, I’m sure I pay too much!
So, thats my week! I would love you to join in with this link-up too!