When I think of ASOS, I think of mainly clothes, shoes and accessories. I’m a bit in love with that website (especially when there is a sale on!) however, I totally didn’t realise they did go many amazing beauty treats too! They are really a one-stop shop this Christmas, which is fab as in my opinion online shopping is the way forward, I really can’t face the High Street at this time of year. So, I was doing my Christmas shopping last night, on the lookout for a couple of beauty treats for Vee and saw so many wonderful gifts, I made this little gift guide of my top 5 picks this festive season (I really just wanted to buy everything.) Here goes…
1. Benefit Rocktitude (£25.50) – Benefit gift sets are always a must at Christmas! High Beam is my ultimate go-to highlighter, so I just love this little kit with rose coloured powder and liquid blush too.
2. Sloane Stationery Social Butterfly Journal (£25.00) – I’m such a stationery addict, this gorgeous fabric notebook is just too cute!
3. O.P.I Gwen Stefani Rollin In Cashmere Nail Effect Trio (£29.95) – If it’s inspired by Gwen Stefani, I want it, but that aside these OPI polishes are fab. I love ‘Comet in the Sky’ which is a sultry dark blue with gold and coloured sparkles.
4. Ted Baker Cotton Dog Washbag (£27.00) – What more can I say about this? It has a French Bulldog on it, therefore I WANT IT!
5. theBalm Auto Balm – California Face Palette (£12.50) – this little kit has everything you need in one! Eyeshadow, eyebrow powder, highlighter and blush, all in this super cute drivers license compact. I love theBalm packaging and it’s all cruelty-free too, amazing.
What are your favourite beauty stocking fillers this year?
-Post in collaboration with ASOS