- Embellisseur Teint de pêche – this little beauty came from the My Little Frenchie box*. It gives a peachy glow to any skin type, whilst nourishing the skin with edelweiss and apricot oil. I love using this to give my skin a healthy, dewy look, perfect for Spring.
- Benefit Fake Up (£18.50) – With a layer of Vitamin E and apple seed extract, this is the most moisturising concealer I’ve ever used, however, I love a love/hate relationship with this product. It gives really great coverage and is perfect for days my skin is a little dry, but if my skin is greasy it just adds to that and is way too shiny! So, a great product to use with caution!
- Clinique Eyelash Curlers – Ok, I’m a bit late to the party with this one, I haven’t used eyelash curlers since I was at school and have always thought they are a bit of a faff, but recently I received a Clinique gift set with a set. So, I’ve been trying them out and they really make a difference in literally 30 seconds – who knew! I’m also in love with Clinique High Lengths Mascara, after using up a tester size tube will be buying the full-sized product sharpish!
- Benefit Hoola (£23.50) – I love this bronzer as it’s quite subtle, gives the skin a lovely Spring-time tanned glow that looks so natural, people might actually think I’ve managed to catch some Springtime sunshine already (I haven’t… I’ve been at work).
- MAC Matte Lipstick in All Fired Up (£15.50) – I love this shade as it’s such a bright pop of colour, the colour gives a really vibrant matte finish, making any make-up look stand out from the crowd.
- The Body Shop All-in-One Blush in Macaroon* (£8.00) – A favourite of mine from last Spring, this blush gives a lovely sweep of warmth to the cheekbones and is a fine powder, perfect for blending and building colour up. A classic Springtime staple.
So, these are my top beauty favourites at the moment. I’ve been loving swapping items around and trying out new looks now the season is changing. I find it’s so easy to get stuck in a rut with my make-up routine, if I didn’t change my make-up bag around now and again I’d wear the same things day in day out!
What are your favourite products to use this Spring?