Violet’s First Christmas Eve Box

It’s beginning to look a LOT like Christmas in this house, the tree is up and I’ve gone full swing into preparations for Violets first Christmas. I know I’m probably going completely overboard, seeing as she won’t really understand whats going on besides the twinkly lights, tasty food and scrunchy wrapping paper – but if you can’t go a bit over the top for your babies first Christmas, when can you? It’s got to be done.

So, this post is all about Violet’s very first Christmas Eve box – and to do something a bit different, I’ve made it into a little video!  A Christmas eve box is a totally new concept to me, it’s not something that was around when I was little and if I wasn’t a blogger (and read other blogs!) I probably would never have heard of it. But, I loved the sound of starting the anticipation of Christmas early so decided to give it a go. Here is what is inside…..

For full listings of the contents – see the Youtube description!

Have you made a Christmas Eve Box this year? I’d love to see whats inside!

Pin for later:

Share:

7 Comments

1. 14 December, 2017 / 4:07 pm

This is such a lovely idea! My cousin has done them for her three for years after discovering it on Pinterest. I can’t wait to do Joshua’s first one.

2. 14 December, 2017 / 4:07 pm

That book is such a lovely idea. I need to get E a Christmas plate and some PJ’s too. We aren’t doing a Christmas Eve box this year but I might do one next year when she’s a bit older.

3. Hannah | MakeDo&Push
    14 December, 2017 / 9:39 pm

It’s such a lovely idea 🙂 We don’t do a Christmas Eve box – but we all get new pjs and a new book to read together 🙂 xx

4. 16 December, 2017 / 11:57 pm

Some great ideas! I may have to pinch some!! xx

5. 17 December, 2017 / 9:20 am

Such a lovely Christmas Eve box. I love that yours is a crate and I need that book for Willow! xo

6. 21 December, 2017 / 6:01 pm

This is a really cool idea! I like that it gives kids a little treat before the big openings on Christmas!