September was such a busy month! It feels like I’ve been here there and everywhere this month, I can barely keep up! I haven’t done a ’round-up’ style post for a while and I really miss them writing them, so I thought I would get back into the habit! Plus they are so much fun to look back over in the future. So, here’s my September!
In September I…
- Stayed in one of the most haunted inn’s in the UK, the Jamaica Inn.
- Travelled to London numerous times for blogger events with Superdry and The Body Shop where I attended my first ever fashion show at London Fashion Week.
- I also fell in love with these gorgeous, sparkly boots at Superdry which on payday will be mine.
- I met the real life Radley dogs, they are so sweet.
- I started to stock up on Autumn scents and flavours at our local Farm shop, I can’t wait to try the gorgeous Rhubarb and Ginger jam to spread generously on hot crumpets with a cup of tea on a cooler evening as we head into Autumn.
- Getting into the Autumn spirit, I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, classic.
- Whilst in Cornwall, I ran a ‘romantic bath’ which turned out to be a shade of luminous yellow which made us giggle as we sat in toxic looking water.
- I went to see Kylie Minogue at the o2
- I started filming for my YouTube Channel (coming soon!) but it’s early stages yet.
- I met Theo Paphitis at the opening of Boux Avenue in Brighton and bought some very pretty new underwear
- Lastly, I discovered an amazing new Sushi place in Brighton – Itsu, which is now my lunchtime addiction. I just can’t get enough!
- I loved this list of 19 Fluffy and Delicious Pancake Recipes for Fall, one of Vee’s favourite things to cook is pancakes, so I sneakily forwarded her the link in the hope she might like to cook me a couple (or all) of the recipes 😉
- I was giggling away at his list of 17 Fall activities all basic girls love – I must be basic as I do all of them, it’s too true! Ha!
I discovered a new blog this month called Diamond Canopy, I just loved Winnie’s post about her trip to Hong Kong. Amazing food, bubble tea and a giant Totoro, I need to go to Hong Kong one day!A long time favourite blog of mine is The Nectar Collective. However, I’ve been especially enjoying Melyssa’s posts this month, she’s written about Spicy Tuna Recipes, managing worries and building an active community on her blog. Her posts are so varied but each one is always so awesome!
Beauty Crush of the Month:
I haven’t tried it yet, but I really can’t wait to get my hands on a few bits from the new Zoella Beauty range. I know I’m a bit (ok, a lot) older than her teenage target market but I think the products look fun and affordable and will be very popular. As soon as the range came out I saw a lot of negative comments buzzing around on Twitter, which I can only think must be jealousy, she’s done incredibly well and as bloggers we should support each other, it’s sad so many people are so negative and eager to bring a fellow blogger down. Go Zoe I say!