In October I…..
- Firstly, the BIG news, we put an offer down on our first house, a beautiful little property right on the seafront near Brighton. We are still going through the (long) process of getting it all sorted so I’m trying not to get excited until the keys are in my hand as anything can happen, but I can’t help but get carried away dreaming of how nice life would be right on the sea.
- We went to see Lady Gaga’s Artpop Rave at the o2 and I loved every second, she’s an amazing woman, singer and performer. Her show was over the top, elaborate and crazy as you can expect but was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to (since the Monster Ball in 2010, anyways!). She puts across a beautiful message, I even shed a tear at one point. Yep, I’m a bit in love with Lady Gaga right now.
- I finally had my long scraggly hair cut and styled at Queen Hair and Beauty in Brighton, looks so much better now, they did such a fab job!
- I love the Brighton Blogger ladies, so was please to celebrate Christmas super early with them at Coast 2 Coast with a Christmas menu and cocktails blog event (more on this coming up, so watch this space!)
- We took our
childdoggy Robbie to ‘The Doggy Cafe’ – which was an experience in itself! I made our day out into my second Youtube video, which I really enjoyed putting together. Working up the courage to do a ‘talkling one’ next!
- I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak at The Body Shop christmas range – it looks utterly gorgeous, always a favourite at this time of year! I’m totally in love with the new Glazed apple scent, you must give it a try!
- Myself and a group of friends screamed like girls at Shocktoberfest, we had such a fun evening running around dodging creepy clowns, zombies and crazed men with chainsaws!
- Lastly, I prepared to start my new job on the 3rd November, I had my leaving do and a sad last day in my office – I’ll miss everyone!
- Being a dog owner, I actually laugh out loud at Dog Shaming – it’s hilarious! I swear I’m going to put Robbie on there one day, hes such a naughty pup!
- I’m sure that some of you will be too young to rememeber this but 56 toys that will make every girl feel nostalgic summed up my childhood pretty well!
- After Lady Gaga made me shed a tear at her concert, I then watched this video of her helping her friend to propose to his boyfriend on stage, she then sung to them. Beautiful! Awww!
I’ll openly admit, I’ve been rubbish at keeping up to date with everyones blog this month, it’s been such a crazy busy time! However, posts that have caught my eye have been:
- My Two Mum’s post about National Coming Out Day, in my opinion they couldn’t have worded it better. I wanted to write a post on this but didn’t quite have the confidence, so this year I loved their post. Maybe next I’ll write one next year.
- Alex from Of Serpentine Shore’s post about her Autumn Essentials, I’m a big fan of Alex’s beautiful blog, her photography is stunning, plus her Autumn choices are spot on too.
Beauty crush of the month
The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain is so super cute // New GHD air professional hairdryer in Rose Gold arrived, can’t wait to give this bad boy a go!
To lay on THIS BEACH. The holiday we booked to Cape Verde has finally arrived and we leave on Tuesday, I honestly can’t wait! I’ve been so frazzled lately, I’m so desperate for the sea, sun and sand!