Christmas is nearly on the horizon, so it’s time to get Christmas shopping! As we are going away for Christmas this year, my Christmas list just consists of a few geeky items – just for fun, maybe something entertaining for me to put on my desk at work or a t-shirt to wear. Being a total nerd, I’ve been shopping around hunting for the geekiest presents for girls, all of which (apart from the jumper, which I am wearing as we speak!) are firmly on my wishlist. Take a look at my geeky picks, and let me know what you think….
- Joy HYMN Stegosaurus Jumper (£25 – was £50!) – My cute stegosaurus jumper from JOY is one of the cutest pieces ever, plus it’s so snuggly warm. Whenever I wear it I always get lots of compliments and people asking me where it’s from! And…. I’ll tell you a little secret, it’s actually in the men’s range, but thats ok – they come in all sizes so they will fit all. No one needs to know.
- Owl Whom T-shirt (£15) – I saw this within a list of ‘17 gifts all grammar nerds will appreciate‘ and laughed out loud! This is the perfect gift if you are a member of the grammar police like me! (And if you want a laugh – check out the list for more hilarious options).
- Serotonin Necklace (£20.30) – I love this gorgeous Serotonin Molecule necklace in sterling silver, it’s such a lovely, clever idea.
- Reclaimed Circuit Board Notepad with Recycled Paper (£12.99) – These clever spiral bound notebooks are made from reclaimed circuit boards that would otherwise be incinerated or end up in landfill.
- Unicorn Slippers (£24.99) – Two words…. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
- Star Wars Scoop Neck T-shirt (£18.99) – With the new Star Wars movie just about to come out, a t-shirt is a must for every geek girls wardrobe. I love this design as it’s feminine in shape and stylish without being too OTT.
- Build On Mug (£9.99) – This would be the perfect addition for my desk at work, although I’m not sure how much work I would get done….
So, thats my Christmas wishlist for this year – What are you buying for the geek in your life?
Stegosaurus Jumper kindly gifted to me by JOY
however all words and opinions are my own.